Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First day of Preschool!!

Stratton, along with two of his cousins started preschool today. Stratton had a great surprise this morning when Simon woke him up! Strat didn't whine or cry about having to get ready or anything. Both Simon and Stratton were so excited about preschool. Stratton asked me if it was his birthday. I said, 'No, why?' "Because you said I would go to preschool when I'm four and I'm still three."
Here are the cousins getting ready to go in. Watch out Mrs. King! I see trouble...(Strat looks especially threatening.) Stratton got started on making his edible necklace right away and didn't notice when I said, "I'll see you later." I'm wondering how Strat and Maycee will do sitting right next to each other.
Simon is across the way. Here is Stratton after preschool telling me about his day. He made a crown, colored pictures, made a necklace and made a walrus.Here is his walrus. He told me it is kind of like a rocket, but it is a walrus.
All of his loot...
He told me he definitely wants to go back on Friday! When I asked him is favorite part of preschool? "I liked playing with the toys and getting a drink." Oh great, here we go....
Here is a quick picture of Marley eating dinner at the end of last week. I just wanted to show a picture of her eye, which looks awesome! She is healing so well and today, you hardly notice the line at all.

2 comments:

The Moody's said...

Jer your kids are so stinking CUTE!

Shalise said...

Stratton had a good time at school- he did not seem nervous at all, since I spent a lot of time there Tuesday:)
Your kids are darling....