Okay, so I was sleeping last night and heard a sound. I was very out of it and my first thought was that a mouse was running across the kitchen floor. I went back to sleep. I heard the noise again and said, "Blake, what is that noise?" Blake knowingly said, "It's the neighbor's dog going up the stairs." Um, sure....but the noise came from the kitchen; I agreed with him anyway and went back to sleep. When we got up later I hear Blake say, "There is a bird in our kitchen!" Yep a bird! Blake told Stratton it was his new pet and Strat was so happy! We had to break the news that we really weren't keeping the bird and then we got it to go out the window. My brother came to the conclusion that it came in the chimney...which is probably the case because it left black all over the ceiling where it hit. Here are some pictures we got before it flew out...




0 comments:
Post a Comment