I applaud those of you that can find the time to blog each week, or each month for that matter!! I definitely don't have the time...but was forced to update or get kicked in the butt by my sister in law------yah you Ash!
As family we got the chance to see Santa and Mrs. Claus!! Thanks to Jason and Akaela! No lines in the mall and some great food, you guys rock! Anyway, Stratton loves to pose for pictures these days and sat there like a champ. Marley did not want anything to do with Santa and cried until Blake positioned here so that she couldn't see him. I was sitting on the leg of poor Mrs. Claus. I was making sure to only put a little bit of my weight on her and I was mostly supporting myself with my toes. The expression on my face is a fake smile saying, "Hurry, I think my thighs are going to burst!"




0 comments:
Post a Comment