We didn't send out Christmas cards this year - oops, but here are some updated photos of Marley and Stratton. Just a quick update on us....It has been a great year! Blake loves his job at the University of Utah and he says he could work there forever. He works 4 days a week and gets to spend Monday's with us. He likes it because he has an extra 'Saturday' to get all of his projects done. He recently put wood floors in our basement!!! I am working part time from home for WGU and I am so glad I can be at home with my kids. Things get crazy sometimes and balancing everything gets tough, but all in all - what a great life! Stratton started preschool this year and loves it. He is learning so much and likes to interact with all of this friends. He is such a boy and loves to be outside all the time; however, he has a very sensitive side to him that is very sweet. He is constantly saying funny things and always makes us laugh! Marley is such a cutie! She is still as sassy as ever and knows just what she wants all the time. Usually it is a 'nack' (snack), an 'appo' (apple), a 'dink' (drink) or a 'treat'. She and Stratton get along very well, although Stratton has started teasing her a bit here and there.
We love being so close to our family and love owning a home - we are always working on it! This time of year is the best! The lights, the feeling, the activities...it is so busy and fun. How grateful we are that Jesus Christ was born and that our Heavenly Father gave us the greatest gift of all!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!







2 comments:
I'm not the only one who didn't do Christmas cards this year. That makes me feel a little better. I did just update our picture page though, so check it out.
You have the best photographer. I especially love the pictures of Marley; and Stratton is looking like such a big stud these days.
We're still missing you guys. Love you,
HA! Whoops, that last love you email was actually from me not Cam. HAHA.
Post a Comment