Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Miller Thanksgiving is usually not at home, but this year nobody went to Idaho and so we had a home-cooked meal at my moms. This is the first year Jordan has spent Thanksgiving at home!
Here is a weird story for you...last year the day before Thanksgiving I got sick with fever and chills - most likely it was Strep (that is what they told me at the doctor's office) I had to stay home on Thanksgiving day while Blake took the kids to his Aunt's house. This year Blake got sick the day before Thanksgiving with fever and chills - definitely Strep. He stayed home on Thanksgiving while I took the kids to my mom's house. That is just weird!!
Here are some random pictures of the day!
Yummy pies made by Akaela!!! (I'm in love with the blueberry one!)




Finally some pictures of Kinley!!! She is so cute...

0 comments: