True to his word, Blake has started doing some blogging. He made this nifty collage for your viewing pleasure. Way to go babe!

Here is Todd and Cara, looking so happy! We are glad that Todd finally found someone that will keep him on his toes and make him laugh. I love to be around these two because you can just tell that they love each other so much! Since Sarah told Cara how great she is, I need to also. Cara we are truly glad that you came into Todd's life. You are perfect for him and for our family. Cara is a genuinely nice person and when anyone gives her crap she just lets it roll off of her shoulder and then she gives her best smile. I love that about her and wish I could do the same! We love you!

Stratton was so glad to see Todd when he came out of the temple and kept wanting him to go to a little hideout he found by the temple. I think Strat asked Todd about 5 times to come with him. Todd finally told him he was a little busy right then.

Cara looked beautiful!!! She is beautiful all the time, but she looked stunning on her wedding day. She was even more stunning because she had a look of pure joy on her face every single time I saw her. It was an awesome sight. Stratton kept saying, "Cara, you look so pretty!"

Jake and Sarah...I used my brother's camera on the wedding day and so I decided to take a bunch of shots and I was experimenting. I think this one is pretty cool and they both look so nice, dont you think?

Yep, I wore green. Ash and Sarah were given orders to wear pink because Jake really wanted their family to be the ones in pink. He secretly likes pink and he does have a few pink shirts, not to mention his new pink tie! Anyway, my mom made the sashes and they just made the dresses look so much better!

This picture makes me laugh because they were looking at the sun, trying not to close their eyes. At least Maycee was smiling even with her eyes closed - too cute.

This shows Marley's ensemble, right down to her toes. The shoes are my favorite!! Black and white polka dot...how adorable!

Just a sweet picture of Marley..

Cara made the church look like super nice restaurant with her decorations. It looked so good and the flower center pieces added just the right color to the whole place!

At the luncheon Marley went over to Cara's dad and just laid her head on his shoulder. This is not like her at all! She is usually running around and never stops for a minute. It was a very sweet sight to see him packing her all over, especially since she only met him the day before!

It's over! Stratton and Austin wanted to take their ties off the entire time! They were overjoyed when the time came to rip their shirts off!

2 comments:
Just wanted to say hello to my friend!!:)
Hello friend!
Post a Comment