Blake took Strat camping with our scouts on Friday. One of Strat's favorite things to do is to get dirty, throw rocks in water, and sleep by his dad. He was able to do all of this favorite things on this camping trip!
Posted by BJJ at 9:11 PM
Marley was on her play phone and Blake asked who she was calling. She replied, "I'm calling my peoples."
3 comments:
Very cute! It looks like there were plenty of kids for him to play with too. I know Cade and Savera love to be outside as much as possible so they love camping too! We have only been once this summer considering, but it makes me look forward to next year and planning a lot of camping trips.
Great pics! So sad that Stratton's little friends ended up leaving that night.
How fun! Lance can't wait to have a boy. I love your new blog layout. I'm afraid if I change mine I'll loose all my info.
Post a Comment