We went to Blake's dad house today and were outside enjoying the nice weather when Marley spotted the sprinkler on. She crawled right over to it and first, put her hand out, then crawled closer until the water just soaked her. She thoroughly enjoyed getting soaked and having the water sprinkle all over her. I'm sure it was freezing, but she didn't complain until I took her away from the water.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
We went to Blake's dad house today and were outside enjoying the nice weather when Marley spotted the sprinkler on. She crawled right over to it and first, put her hand out, then crawled closer until the water just soaked her. She thoroughly enjoyed getting soaked and having the water sprinkle all over her. I'm sure it was freezing, but she didn't complain until I took her away from the water.
Posted by BJJ at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are great pictures! Your brother had me fooled.
So crazy! We are loving all the updates so thank you for sharing! Sorry to hear about Grandma Johnson I can only imagine how hard that would be and yet you've given us a good reminder that this isn't the end and that we'll meet again...what hope and knowledge we have! We are also so excited for Strat...what a stud!!! Miss baby girl is such an image of her bro...too cute. Jeri...I am also loving the hair foil...very cute. I miss you girl and your family! Love ya!
Post a Comment