Torah is 7 months old. Time is going too fast and she is growing too fast! She gets around quickly now, even though her crawl is not conventional. It is like she has a peg leg and one good leg to crawl with. I have to watch her very closely so that she doesn't get into any mischief, or crawl right down the stairs. We absolutely love having her around! She is will laugh and giggle...for kids only. If an adult tries to get a smile out of her they will be working on it for a long time. Torah just stares at adults...even mom and dad sometimes. She says "mamamama", which totally melts my heart! Lastly she has started pulling herself up on things and just yesterday she started letting go and standing for just a split second before she falls on her bum. I am so proud of her, but I want her to SLOW down. She is barely 7 months old for heaven sake!




0 comments:
Post a Comment