Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I had a work meeting today and since I work from home, my kids can be with me (what a blessing!) Anyway, the kids were being very quiet outside in the backyard. I went out to see what was going on and they were going through the recycle bin! They were finding all the things I have thrown away that they brought home from school. I do keep some of their stuff, but I can't keep it all! I felt like scum...worst mom of the year. Anyway, I'm glad they weren't playing in the garbage!!!

Every day Stratton lays out his treasures on the counter. This is what he had in his pocket last week. (I admit, I throw these away too - but after a few days...) A group picture of the kids. Torah is sick right now (double-ear infection) and she doesn't look too happy, but Strat and Mars LOVE her!!! They ALWAYS want to play with her and make her laugh. I'm so glad they like each other (most of the time!)

2 comments:

The Sants said...

That's hilarious that they were playing in the recycle bin. And if you have any tips for me for going back to work, let me know. I'm back next Monday!! :)

Georges said...

So so funny!