I wish I had a picture of the sleep-over at Jason and Akaela's! There were 18 people in their house that night and about six of them were sprawled out across the living room floor in all sorts of crazy positions! Jason and Akaela are the best host and hostess you could ask for, serving up pancakes for everyone in the morning!
~
The next morning stopped at a splash park in Rexburg and the kids had a blast.
This is Alyssa taking Marley down the slide. She is such a super cousin to Marley, always taking care of her. I guess not all the kids had a blast, Marley didn't like it one bit, but she doesnt like swimming right now either.
Marley and Seth sharing a chair!
Strat loved the fire and spent about 2 hours playing with sticks. Blake had to tell him to take a break from the fire because his eyes were getting so much smoke in them they were blazing red!

Marley didn't love the firecrackers and kept saying, "I don't like firecracks." Then she would pull Blake's hands over her ears. She eventually got more used to them, but would rather have been inside.




0 comments:
Post a Comment