I love, love, love these two! Marley and her spunky, sweet personality and Stratton with his endless energy and zeal for life! They are truly my joy and I hope they know how much I cherish them!

Stratton loves to play outside and got on all of his gear the other day to ride his bike. We rode all around the neighborhoods and when we got done he said, "I don't need all this protection, I didn't crash once!" Boy does he look cute in all that gear though!

Marley chose this stroller as her choice of transportation. She demanded that she wear a helmet too...sometimes I do get a little crazy with the stroller!

This is what happens when Marley is naughty and Jason is around. Just a joke, he did it for fun and Marley giggled and giggled.

This is Stratton's creative side. He loves to color, cut, paint, create and this day he used watercolors to make his creation.

Marley made two creations. One on paper and one on her belly!

When it was raining this past weekend Marley escaped out the front door and headed straight for our puddle. She got soaked, but had so much fun!

When she noticed that we were watching her she gave us her sweetest look and said, "Hi!" This is what she does whenever she knows she is doing something she shouldn't be.
5 comments:
Very cute pictures. Your kids are so cute.
Jeri I just love the first picture of Marley it is so dang cute!!! Well, all the pictures are so dang cute of the kids I just love those two kids to death!! Love ya!
oh the above comment is from me Ashlee your fav sista in law!
Love the pics.
What a good mom you are. Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun and funny mama!
Post a Comment