On our way home from Disneyland...it was a blast, but very exhausting!
We got to spend the last week in California and spent one day at Newport beach and then five days at Disneyland and California Adventures. It was so much fun and the company was awesome! We went with Blake's dad and I really don't know what we would have done without him. He knows Disneyland!!! He took care of kids, showed us what to do and helped out so much! We also had two other families with us, the Praags and the Christensens. They are our good friends and we are so glad they were all able to come!
These are all the kids that went to Disneyland, waiting patiently for our rental cars!!! What a cute bunch...
Our first day was at the beach. Oh my! Marley went around eating sand and laying around getting totally dirty!
Blake's dream came true when he was able to take the waves and do some boogie boarding!
Our first day at Disneyland...and Peter Pan was the first ride!

Stratton was so excited to see Buzz!!
Here is Grandpa and the kids at his favorite place on earth! We are so blessed that he could come with us!
Yep, we were one of those groups who lined up before Disneyland started and waited behind the line. Once the park opened, we walked (no running!) to the Submarine ride. I had to laugh at the people run-walking once the rope was taken down and I was one of them!! I actually saw a guy with a stroller nearly take down a girl in front of him. It was a comical moment.


New Mickey hats and waiting for the parade...all of the kids were so excited.
We spent much of Thursday at California Adventure, but we started the day with a race to the Disney princesses. Each time we asked Strat what he wanted to do he would say, I want to see Cinderella! We waited in line for them to open up and we were about 25 people back. Blake was waiting with Marley up at the front of the line and using Marley as bait, got in the front of the line. He is such a smoozer, but it did save us a lot of time!

In honor of Halloween here is the pumpkin Mickey!
Over at California Adventure we stood in the line for the new Toy Story ride. It requires these cool 3D glasses and is quite the ride!
We loved the Toy Story ride so much that we rushed to it on Friday the second the park opened. It was another funny experience watching adults act like kids!

Here we are back at Tarzan's treehouse, this was one of Strat's favorites.
Our last day at Disneyland...Marley smacked a kiss right on Mickey's nose. Isn't his Halloween outfit awesome?
One last picture in front of the castle...
We had a fantastic trip! Just a few things I want to remember...
Stratton's favorite ride was the Matterhorn (spelling?) he wanted to ride that over and over. Blake took him on Space mountain and he felt so bad afterwards because Stratton was so scared! I think I felt that same feeling when I went on Tower of Terror. I hate the feeling of dropping out of control! Blake was a hoot at the parade. It sold him on bringing our kids back and Tim described him as being 'sentimental'. It was such a fun time - Thanks Russ, Tim, Ang, Ty and Tiff for helping our family make some great memories!





7 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I want to go so bad!
I had no idea that's where you guys were! How fun!! Those are great pictures. Love the one of Marley eating sand.
You have the cutest family.....I love your kids. Happy you guys had a fun time in Disneyland. We will all have to go together one day. That would be alot of fun!!!
Cute pictures!! I love Disneyland! We're hoping to make it out to Disneyworld in January...I got to get Kenyan out there! Glad you guys had so much fun!!!
That looks like such a fun trip. We are planning on taking the kids in March and we have had a few people tell us the kids are too young, but it sounds like you all had a great time, so I am excited to go!
Looks like you guys had such a great time. Wish we could have been there to join you. Why don't you come to WDW next time and we'll meet you in Orlando. We're still planning a trip down there, hope it happens sooner than later. Hope all is well.
How fun! I would love to take the girls. It looked like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment