Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Stratton!


Today is Stratton's fifth birthday. I just love this kid. We asked him a few weeks ago what he wanted for his birthday and he said, "I don't care". That makes it easy...or hard.

Here are a few reasons we love this kid:

1. He is fun to play with.

2. He is kind to his sister (most of the time).

3. He listens (most of the time).

4. He loves to create, legos, paper, cutting, beads, playdough - he loves it.

5. He is serious when he is playing a game or sport - really serious.

6. He works hard.

7. He is sensitive.

8. He makes good choices (most of the time).


All around we love him because he was given to us and he is ours.
What a great big blessing he is in our family!
We are lucky to have him.



2 comments:

Shalise said...

Happy birthday Stratton! Trent was so lucky and your so lucky to share the same birthday! Strattan is such a cute kid and always has a smile! I love going into preschool and hearing a story he has to tell. He is a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my super CUTE,FUN,LOVING,nephew Stratton!!!!! I just love this kid as much as his parents do I'm so glad he was chosen to come to our family he brings so much LOVE and JOY to our family. Can't believe he is 5 WOW just seems like yesterday he was born. I LOVE you so much stratton happy birthday!!!!
Aunt Ashlee